Wedding Receptions at the Owenego Inn include:
- Rental of dining facility and use of grounds.
- Four-hour open bar, excluding cordials and imported beer.
Please note that house policy prohibits the service of shots to wedding guests. Also, minors, under the age of 21, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Changing room for bride and groom.
- Choice of linens.
- Stately floral arrangements, strategically placed throughout the dining room.
- Hostess to greet guests and oversee reception.
- Extensive hors d’ouevres during cocktail hour.
- Table wine for toast.
- Freshly brewed gourmet coffee and a fine selection of teas.
- Consultations as necessary.
- Tax and gratuity.
- Quintessential New England charm.
Contact us to learn more about the excellent service and fine catering at the Owenego Inn. firstname.lastname@example.org | 203-488-3805.